Saturday, February 11, 2017

Feed Back Focus

How would you rank the three strategies in terms of their usefulness to you?
I would have to say that the Copy and delete works the best for me then the timer one. I feel as though reading out load makes me focus on saying it more than understanding it. 
Have you used any of these strategies, or others like them, in the past?
I have used the reading out load on and the timer on. the copy and delete one is interesting and definitely helpful if I want to be very detailed in my feedback.  
 Are there some other reading techniques that you would recommend?
My dad taught me one where you read through something really quickly to get the gist of it and then go through the story again to read parts that you liked or wanted to understand more. 

Done by Randell Monroe with the title text saying "Semi-protect the Constitution".  

No comments:

Post a Comment