Monday, March 6, 2017

Week 8 Reflections

My favorite story I have written so far is The Voyages of Sinclair, I already had the idea of doing it and just needed to know what stories of Sinbad that I wanted to include in my remake. I am still experimenting on how to do my reading notes but what works for me best is to write down any possible ideas and things I want to research and most of the time I can remember what I wrote and do not need to look at them again. (BUT I forget everything I don't write done so they are helpful in that respect.)

I am really excited about my storybook. I am afraid on how I am going to get my thoughts and expectations of it to my audience though. having constant comment on it does help though.

My favorite types of stories are the gender reversal stories or the ones where the females end up being the heroines.


No comments:

Post a Comment